Full terms and conditions must be read and understood prior to booking the cottage Booking
- The price is inclusive of all fees: electricity, all bed linen and towels.
- A deposit 0f £100.00 is required at the time of your booking. The hirer then becomes liable for the full balance of charges which are payable 4 weeks prior to the commencement date of the holiday.
- Payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer via PayPal. (All cheques made out to Mrs Janet Ross)
- A booking made within 4 weeks of arrival date must be paid in full.
- Only the persons named on the booking form are permitted to stay in the cottage during the period of hire.
- The number of persons occupying Fairy Hill Cottage must not exceed 6 and that includes children. We reserve the right to terminate the occupancy of the property without notice or refund in the case of a breach of this condition.
- If you have to cancel your booking please inform us as soon as possible.
- Should we be able to re let the accommodation your money will be repaid. In the event we are unable to re-let Fairy Hill Cottage for the hire period all monies paid by you (deposit or otherwise) will be forfeited to us.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances which make Fairy Hill Cottage unavailable for your use, we will endeavour to find suitable alternative accommodation if this is not possible your booking fee will be returned to you in full.
- Guests are strongly recommended to take out holiday cancellation insurance, in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Vehicles and property are left at the owner’s risk.
- Tenancy runs from 4.30 pm on Saturday to 10 am on Saturday.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the premises.
- The hirer is responsible for the condition of the property during the hire period. Any breakages and/or damage must be paid for. It would be appreciated if you notify us in time to allow for replace It would be appreciated if you would report any breakages or damage during your stay so they can be rectified before the next guests arrive. Accidental damage and that resulting from normal use will not be charged for. We reserve the right to charge for damage that would not be considered to result from normal wear and tear.
- The property sleeps a maximum of 6 persons and is let for holiday purposes only
- Liability -The owner will have no liability for any death, personal injury, or loss of, or damage to, personal property, including motor vehicles, unless it results from the owner’s personal negligence.
Right of Entry
The owner of the property reserves the right to enter the property at an agreed time with the hirer to carry out any repairs or maintenance. The owner reserves the right to ask guests to vacate the property if their behaviour is deemed to be unreasonable or damage is caused to the property.
The hire contract is between the hirer and the owner Mr D Ross.